There’s an enormous new threat you probably don’t know much about. It’s not climate chaos, dying oceans, depleted soils, or widespread chemical pollution. In fact, if we magically reverse all of these problems, we may still lose the natural world we cherish.
It’s an unregulated, wild-west “gene rush” and it’s already happening. The replacement of nature with corrupted DNA is upon us.
President Trump signed an executive order on June 11th designed to open the floodgates for gene-edited GMOs. If fully implemented, this could irreversibly replace nature.
Instead of passing on to our children and grandchildren a planet teaming with natural species derived from the billions of years of evolution, we would foist on them an ecosystem where the DNA of countless organisms has been forever corrupted. This is way beyond GMO food.
Now consider this:
- The number one most common outcome of genetic engineering (including gene-editing):
Surprise Side Effects
- When you release GMOs into the environment, they can reproduce and become part of the ecosystem. The changes in their DNA, both intentional and accidental, corrupt the gene pool — forever.
There’s no way to clean it up
If the biotech industry and their government supporters have their way, thousands upon thousands of labs will introduce countless altered species. Collectively, they can replace nature.
Take a look at the 3-minute video above. It tells the story better.
Please share it on your social media. In fact, add a photo of some aspect of nature you love and want to protect: your pets, a tree, a natural scene, your favorite animal, your family.
- Upload a photo to your social media showing why YOU want to protect nature.
- Use the sentence: “I want to #protectnaturenow because I__ [fill in the blank].” (see examples below)
- Make sure you use the #protectnaturenow hashtag
- Use ProtectNatureNow.com in your post so others can get informed with our video, talking points, and materials.
- Tag 3 friends that will stand up and protect nature with you!
Our goal is to share why YOU want to protect nature with the decision-makers who can prevent the replacement of nature with dangerous new gene-edited GMOs. Get informed on ProtectNatureNow.com and then take action!
See below for examples of other friends who have joined the campaign:
Click on the images to read more on why they chose to join.
To get started, enter your name, email and zip code
in the boxes below and click the JOIN US button.
Privacy is important to us; therefore, we will not sell,
rent, or give your name or address to anyone.